Tuesday, August 4, 2015

site update

 It's been a while. These flowas are from a while. So much to update you on. Not sure where to start. The bus is finally up and running. Had my first official pop up shop a few months ago. On mother's day of all the days. I'll save that for another day of journaling. I also started interning at Little City Gardens. It's the only urban garden/farm left in San Francisco. They seem like some of the hardest working folks I've ever met on this side of the flower world. Feeling pumped to be a part it all. I've been gathering photos to update my website. This arrangement will always be a favorite. I designed it for the Musuem of Natural Tryptophobia. The museum is non existent. But if something like that did, best believe I'd be first to jump at the chance to be their resident florist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment