Monday, March 23, 2015

first class school bus

Ahoy! It's been a while. I am currently avoiding the gym at all costs, which is why I'm writing this here update. But no, really. I've put in some work on the interior of the bus. I've got my work bench in place and customized some things. Feels like you've stepped onto first class, the skoolie edition. Bus seats turned anew. I'll be utilizing this side of the skoolie to meet with brides and special clients. I want to give them an honest and personal feel of where I come from when it comes to flowers and where I want to take them creatively. If I could have it my way, I'd sell ice cream and french fries out of it too. Flowers, for now. Bigger dreams to come later. Next, I get my sign painter to paint a few good things on the exterior. I've been contemplating on the typography for the longest time. I think I'll go with what I know and love, and what has always stayed familiar.


No comments:

Post a Comment