Wednesday, January 7, 2015

reflecting

I live by the ocean now, so I try my best to stay cardio active. Brandon flies his p51 mustang overhead a mile away while I stumble upon (what could be) my most incredibly scenic jog. I didn't want to stop at first, but mother nature made me. I came to this. How could this be real? I forget how good it is. How good we have it here. On earth. To be ALIVE. It looks like a straight Salvador Dali painting. Except without all his fantasmic characters. It made me reflect hard on where I've been, how far I've come, and where/why/how I continue to grow in this flower fight. I really don't know. I just have to keep doing things with what feels most natural to me. I know that sounds pretty general, but there is no better feeling than being yourself. And I have to keep doing just that. That's what mother nature would want. 

No comments:

Post a Comment