Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Tonka Truck, moving, Bassekou Kouyote and Ngoni Ba


Front

Back 

Side

To Side

I here by introduce to you Endeavors. The Yellow School Bus Tonka Truck. Soon to be floral and botanical mobile/delivery shop. Just picked her up this past monday. She's in for a huge transformation. A lot to do. You probably won't even recognize her once she's finally made over. Severe butt cheeks and boob implants are in order. She's going to be one hell of a sex machine once we've painted and gutted the shit out of her. It's a lot of work, but we're shooting to have her finished by the beginning of the new year. Pictures to come. 

I'll be moving back to San Francisco in a couple of months. Closer to the beach. Will finally have work space to call my very own. More time for creativity and personal time with flowers. I'll be moving in with Brandon and the fishies. 

I'll certainly miss this back yard here in Pacifica. So much ample space. Golden happy hour here was killer. The weather is almost always just how you want it to be. Never too hot. Nor too cold. Just RIGHT. Regardless of the season. No extremes, but always just extremely pleasant. I'll miss it tremendously. 

Tonight I leave you with Bassekou Kouyote and Ngoni Ba. Had the pleasure of hearing them a couple years ago. This song is from their 2010 album, I speak Fula. If the Malian music hits you. This album. Must. Get. It. Best believe I'll be bumpin this kind of stuff while I gas, break, dip with Endeavors. Can't wait to open up shop and get the flower lovers groovin to this kind of stuff. 


No comments:

Post a Comment