Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Gina's personal and Imharhan Timbuktu

I've just come back from doing the wedding of my dreams. Above is Gina's personal prior to leaving the door. My sister posing for it. She leaves in 3 weeks. Bought herself a one way ticket to Asia. I hope she returns, not soon, but long enough to find, give, and receive all things she's been setting out to do and be.

Last weekend was total and utter complete, creative freedom. I could update you about that, but I'm still enjoying my high. All that comes with working a 4:00am-1:00am gig for the past 3 days is equally delusional and exhausting, and for whatever last weekend was worth, I would do it all over again. Maybe because I value the couple so much. Maybe because they are family. And the relationship I have with them is just as significant as the relationship I have with flowers. Ideally it's because it's just LOVE and HAPPINESS. It's funny as someone may not understand the pun that was intended, unless you were physically there.  The two that wed over the weekend celebrated their opening wedding ceremony to Al Green's hit. 

I still have to update you about Castroville succulent Mecca. I'm still soaking everything in. So I'm leaving you with music instead. Brandon and I have been on an Imarhan Timbuktu binge for the past week. I'll never get tired of this simple Touareg music. I hope the festival of the desert comes back so we can do Africa and enjoy real music.

No comments:

Post a Comment