Tuesday, March 25, 2014

mixed reef inspiration



Brandon's out running errands while I sit here and edit photos for the upcoming website. I'm taking a quick break from all the clicking and sitting I've been doing for the past few hours. Admiring his new tank. Just took photos of it. So astonishing. Authentic & Kooky. The bodacious-ness of it all. The unreal-ness of this tank is so very real. I gain so much color and textural inspiration when working with flowersfrom it, I almost forget that it's nature I'm looking at.

this is a doughnut coral. the color in person is pretty out of this world. In the middle, (you can't tell by the photo) the mouth has a psychedelic aquamarine tint to it. 
probably my favorite pair of clown fish he's ever owned. this is their anemone. their home. they've just found it not too long ago
I love how the window light reflects the plants off the tank. brings both land and sea nature together


 this guy. psychedelic mandarin gobi. i love him.







frog spawn
feather duster worm. looks more like an underwater passion flower to me























Now, back to work I go.


Franco Phonic keeping me going.

No comments:

Post a Comment