Thursday, December 11, 2014

To whom it may concern


Yesterday, the Bay Area got hit the hardest it has ever this year with rain. Give or take its severity, it's predicted to be like this for the next couple of weeks. Knee deep flooding on a majority of our freeways. Took me an hour and forty five to get to work the other day. California definitely needs it. This here is the calm before all the storm.

I've finally moved back into the city. Feels nice to be a part of SF, but still away from all the hustle and bustle of it all. The Outer Sunset has got a great feel to it. Sure we endure fog more than anyone else in the Bay, but it's pristine during Indian summer. It doesn't get any better, anywhere.

first time creating in my miniature studio aka extra room in the house

Outside of family, I'm sure I have just about 3 people who go out of their way to read this dear blog of mine. That's okay. I just wanted to inform you patient and loyal souls that the Endeavors bus got a new face lift! She's painted pretty and looking as sharp as can be. Serious business, she means. She's got a chubby fierceness to her. Her hips are wide but she's feeling prouder than ever.

The yellow school bus is gone. Feels liberating honestly. I was driving her everywhere with the yellow paint job and I got the funniest and strangest looks from everyone (considering I never had any school kid passengers). Some people would stop me in my tracks and ask  about it. Why I drove the mini chub a lub around. It was nice to inform strangers about my dreams. Everyone was endearing once they heard Chub would eventually be turned into a floral mobile shop. Some bobbled their heads concerned as to why I drove it and  kept their thoughts to themselves. It felt nice to catch interested attention to folks in the community.


Flowers have been drastically slow on my end. Gives me ample time to work on the bus in hopes that it's ready by early spring of next year.  There's so much more to be done. Will definitely keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment